Hello, kindly follow these rules carefully to convert your airtime to cash successfully. Failure to adhere to so may lead to some setbacks.
- On the Airtime to Cash page, choose the network you want to convert, type the credit amount and the phone number the airtime is in, then click on Continue Transaction.
- Now, you will see a phone number you should transfer the airtime to.
- Make sure you send the credit within 6 minutes to that number, then tap Convert Airtime.
- Meanwhile, if you are not ready to send the airtime yet or you have exceeded the 6 minutes sharing time, simply click on Cancel, then try again when fully ready.
- The phone number you wrote in the form must be the same with the one that sends the airtime.
- The credit amount you provided must correspond with the amount you send to the Recharge2Cash number.
- Failure to follow these instructions makes the system invalidates your request and tenders it void and invalid.
- Please note that VTU is NOT accepted on Recharge2Cash.
- Stolen or fraudulent airtime is NOT accepted and will get you arrested if found guilty.
- If you have multiple airtime, you're only allowed to covert ₦20,000 per hour.
- Once you have successfully transferred the airtime to the Recharge2Cash phone number, your wallet will be funded within 5 - 15 minutes then you can now withdraw to your local bank.
HOW TO TRANSFER
- MTN Share 'n' Sell daily transfer limit is ₦10,000 per sim card. To transfer, dial *600*phone number*amount*PIN#
- If you don't have a PIN, your default PIN is 0000, and you can use 1234 as your new PIN. So, dial: *600*0000*1234*1234#
- You can only send ₦1500 at once on Airtel and there is a transfer limit of ₦4500 daily per SIM. Dial *432# to transfer, and follow the on-screen prompt.
TIP: Most times, our Airtel line might not be able to receive your airtime because of transfer limit. So in such cases, we advise you to fill a support ticket to get another number (if available).
- 9Mobile’s transfer limit is ₦20,000 at-a-go! Dial *223*PIN*amount*phone-number# to send.
- Glo's maximum transfer (at once) is ₦1000 but daily transfer limit is ₦6000. For instance you want to convert 5k airtime, you have to transfer 1k FIVE times.
- Your default PIN is 00000. Dial *131*phone-number*amount*PIN# to transfer.
- You can fund your wallet using Airtime to Cash, bank deposit, bank transfer and online credit/debit card payments (Paystack).
- Using debit card (Paystack), your wallet will be automatically and instantly funded.
- Other means of funding takes 5 - 15 minutes. Sometimes, you may need to logout and login again for it to reflect in your R2C Wallet.
- If you are making use of either bank deposit or mobile transfer, kindly use the transaction ID (displayed on Recharge2Cash) as your payment narration/description.
- Fund in your R2C wallet can be used to buy internet data, pay bills or withdrawn to your local bank account in Nigeria.
- To withdraw fund to your bank account, click on the withdrawal page, add your account details and then choose a PIN to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your fund.
- Your account will be credited within 5 - 15 minutes.
- Kindly be informed that you can ONLY withdraw fund from Airtime to Cash.
- Other means of funding (e.g., bank deposit, mobile transfer, ATM Card/Debit Card/Paystack) cannot be withdrawn again into your bank account.
- You can use just one bank account for each Recharge2Cash account, which can not be changed.
- You can only change your bank details or withdrawal PIN on R2C by filling a support ticket to the admin.
- You are required to complete your profile (add address, profile picture, private phone number, etc) before making withdrawals.
- Recharge2Cash offers cheap data for MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile with fast delivery. Payment is deducted from wallet.
We appreciate your business relationship and thank you for choosing Recharge2Cash.